- 09-07-2011, 04:02 PM #1
FAQ's about CaneInsiders Premium Membership.
You can ask questions in this thread.
1. Why is CaneInsider going to a Premium Membership?
Bottomline: Cost's. Full time staff, Dedicated Cloud Servers, Constant Upgrades, Travel Costs to cover events (Camps, Combines, Practice's, 7vs7 Events, Games) add up. Providing the best coverage comes with a price. Fortunately for us we are not part of a big network that takes 45-50% of our revenue and leaves us high and dry, thus allowing us an opportunity to provide Premium content at nearly 30% than the competition.
2. What does a Premium Membership get me?
- Premium Recruiting Message Board
- Live Private and Public Chats daily
- Complete Access via Android or iPhone app
- Text Message Notifications of Private Message Inbox
- 20 + Premium Recruiting Stories a week
- Daily Premium News about the Football Team
- "Member Request" feature allowing members to decide whom shall be interviewed
- Email alerts for breaking news (Text Alerts Coming soon...)
- Entry into our Raffle to win prizes such as Game tickets and Memorabilia
- Detailed Scouting breakdown of every prospect from industry experts
- Caneinsider Radio Show, call-in-access, to have your voice heard nationally live
- Access to our Premium Daily Recruiting Notes
- Host your very own blog and have your voice heard by Ten's of Thousand's of Hurricane Fans
- Interact with industry experts via Private Chat, Private Message or Publicly on our multiple boards
- Detailed analysis and breakdown's from the top combine's and camps in the Southeast
- Play and compete against other site members in CaneInsider online Arcade featuring dozens of games
- Unique Member "Facebook" like Profile pages
- Email members privately via Private Message System
- Access to Monthly site upgrades
- Video and Picture embedding
- Social Media access and interaction including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Myspace, etc...
- Listen to hundreds of radio stations while browsing the site
- Compete in a member only college football Pickem' tournament
3. How much does a Premium Membership Cost?
For less than a quarter a day you can be a Monthly Premium Member of CaneInsider ($6.99 month) or you can save over 22% for an annual membership at $64.99 a year billed annually.
4. Where do I sign up?
5. What if I decide to cancel?
Your membership is billed monthly or annually and you are not obligated to renew. If you choose to leave we won't bill you for another month or year. If you
cancel your annual membership early we will pro-rate you a refund based on the monthly subscription price of $6.99 a month and return the unused amount to you.
To cancel your membership email email@example.com and leave your username and reason for cancellation.
6. What should we expect in the near future?
CaneInsider will be launching an in-depth Magazine in the next few months filled with exclusive interviews and editorial articles. As well as dozens of photos, statistical breakdowns, recruiting outlook, etc... Annual members will receive a free copy of the subscription. The magazine will be in-depth with at least 30 pages of Premium content. We will also be launching "CaneInsider TV" in the next few weeks for our Premium members to enjoy. On the recruiting front we will be front and center covering the Southeast Hottest recruiting events.
7. Who are your Staff Members and can I trust they will bring me the "most bang for my buck"?
CaneInsiders' staff is second to none. You will be hard pressed to find a collegiate site with as much experience as what CaneInsider has to offer. Click Here to have a look for yourself.
If you have any additional concerns or questions leave them below and I will answer them immediately.
Last edited by Joshua Borne; 12-08-2011 at 11:54 AM.The Golden Era of the U has begun!
- 09-14-2011, 12:54 PM #2
1. Does a premium member still view the same ads as a non-premium member (ex. google ads, ad bar at bottom, tweets div on left)?
2. Have you viewed the site in Chrome. Reason I ask is my only criticism of CI is the choppy scroll when viewing any page (i use a Mac haven't checked in Firefox). I think it was something to do with all the fixed positioned elements on the page.
3. Is there a premium football forum or only a recruiting forum?
- 09-15-2011, 11:53 AM #3
2. We are creating a new layout to improve page loading speeds and cross browser compatibility. I use Chrome, Firefoxe, Dolphine HD, and IE Browsers daily to test functionality. I don't use a MAC or Iphone so feedback from our members is important for those platform's.
3. Premium Football and Recruiting Forums will be added starting in the next few weeks.
The Golden Era of the U has begun!
- 09-23-2011, 12:25 PM #4
Thanks for the reply. I really like your answer to #1. If you ever need help doing Mac browser compatibility let me know.
- 12-16-2012, 04:47 PM #5
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but just wanted to see if the membership would take away the ads as mentioned above. That's almost worth the price by itself.